Chicago Car Accident Attorneys Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights
Chubb Group of Insurance Companies is the world’s largest publically traded property and casualty insurer. It operates globally in 54 countries, offering automobile accident insurance along with commercial coverage, homeowner’s insurance, and much more. In the United States, it is one of the largest auto accident insurers and reports over $13.6 billion in revenue. This massive insurance company has a plethora of clients, but those that need to file a claim against Chubb Insurance often report delays, denial of claims, and low-ball settlement offers.
At Stein & Shulman, LLC, our firm has successfully handled claims and lawsuits against Chubb Insurance. We have the experience it takes to go against one of the largest insurance companies in the nation and obtain the coverage you deserve. Our firm will walk you through the claims process, expediting and simplifying your action. When litigation is needed to achieve the coverage you deserve, our firm will diligently fight for your rights through the legal system.
About Chubb Insurance
Thomas Chubb and his son started a marine underwriting business in 1882. The company flourished and expanded to offer broader coverage. In 1967, the Chubb Corporation was officially formed and by 1984 it was listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Today, the company has over 10,000 employees across the world and offices in 27 countries.
Chubb states on its website that it prides itself on offering quality insurance. However, consumers report significant concerns with obtaining coverage for their claims. Numerous individuals have noted delays in the processing of their claims, bad faith actions by the insurance company, minimization of their recovery, and more. Chubb can be a difficult company to successfully obtain a fair settlement from, and this makes it even more important for accident victims going against Chubb to retain the assistance of an experienced car accident lawyer.
Protecting Your Legal Rights After a Crash
The moments after a crash are stress-filled and confusing, but your actions in the aftermath of the accident can significantly influence your future case. Follow the steps below to protect your legal rights:
- Report the accident: You should immediately call the appropriate law enforcement agency to report the accident. If anyone has been injured, call 911 so that you get the emergency treatment you need.
- Seek medical attention: If you have been injured in the car accident, you will need to seek immediate medical attention to ensure your recovery. Doing so will also benefit your claim later on.
- Document the crash: If you are safely able to, you should gather the contact and other relevant information from the other driver(s) involved and any witnesses to the accident. Take photographs of the scene of the crash, the damaged vehicles, and your injuries.
- Do not provide recorded statements to the insurance company: The insurance company may pressure you to provide a statement. Do not do so until you consult with a lawyer.
- Consult with a car accident attorney: As soon as possible after the accident, contact a car accident attorney who will take over your contact with the insurer and fight for your recovery.
Zealous Chicago Car Accident Lawyers Assisting in Your Action Against Chubb Insurance
If you have been injured in a car accident and will be filing a claim against Chubb Car Insurance, contact the Chicago Automobile Lawyers Attorneys at Stein & Shulman, LLC. Our firm has handled all manner of injury and accident cases, achieving over 40 million in settlements and verdicts for our valued clients. We understand the unique issues that come with seeking coverage through Chubb Insurance. We are dedicated to seeing that our injured clients receive the full compensation to which they are entitled from the insurer. Contact us today for a free consultation with one of our experienced car accident lawyers at (312) 422-0509 or by filling out a free contact form online.