Chicago Car Accident & Auto Accident Lawyers
Car Wreck and Collision Lawsuit Settlements in Chicago, Illinois
Stein & Shulman, LLC is a distinguished plaintiff’s personal injury firm in the Chicago, Illinois area. Our team of auto accident attorneys have over 45 years of combined legal experience and are dedicated to fighting for your rights.
Our experienced auto accident attorneys in Chicago have handled all types of accident injury and car accident matters and have achieved more than $40 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
A Few of Our Best Car Accident Settlements We Have Achieved for Our Clients in Illinois:
- $1,500,000.00 for an elderly woman struck and killed by a commercial vehicle.
- $1,200,000.00 for a man that sustained a serious back injury requiring surgicial repair after a multi-vehicle auto accident involving two school buses.
- $950,000.00 for a Commercial Truck Driver that suffered a complete arm amputation as the result of a hit and run accident.
- $940,000.00 for a 34 year old women that injured her hip in an auto accident requiring three surgeries.
- $860,000.00 for a women that sustained a back injury from a rear end collision and underwent a right transforaminal lumbar decompression and posterior spinal fusion.
- $450,000.00 for a woman that sustained a fractured hip (unoperated) after the car she was in jumped a curb and struck a tree.
Through our success, quality of care and representation, Stein & Shulman, LLC has become a prominent attorney referral destination for complex truck and car collisions cases involving serious personal and catastrophic injuries.
Illinois Car Accident Laws & Information
- Car Accident Information
- Determining Fault
- Do I Need a Car Accident Attorney?
- Questions to Ask a Car Accident Attorney
Illinois Auto Accident Frequently Asked Questions
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, be sure to visit our web page What to Do After a Car Accident.
How We Can Help You Following an Auto Collision
Auto accidents and the subsequent medical care involved are stressful enough. We understand that and work to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the compensation you deserve. When you hire Stein & Shulman, your skilled personal injury attorney will start building a strong case for you by doing the following:
- Creating a detailed account of the accident that caused your injuries
- Obtaining medical records documenting your injuries
- Identifying and speaking to any potential witnesses
- Taking photographs or collecting photos others have taken
- Writing a demand letter and contacting insurance companies involved
- Investigating all potential defendants in your claim
- Researching case law and statutes
- Drafting and filing a petition
- Conducting discovery, including written interrogatories, requests for admission, and depositions
- Participating in potential settlement negotiations
Building a successful motor vehicle accident claim can be challenging, but when you leave that work to us, you can feel assured that your case is in the most capable hands.
Experienced, Dedicated Car Wreck Injury Attorneys
If you have been involved in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, the best chance you have for recovering is hiring an experienced personal injury lawyer. Insurance companies and their legal counsel can be extremely difficult to work with, and if you are trying to handle your claim yourself, you might be taken advantage of by a carrier or defense lawyer who knows the system better. You need someone with the knowledge and skills to handle your claim swiftly and smoothly, who will not be intimidated by big insurance companies and will not shy away from a complex case.
The car collision lawyers at Stein & Shulman are committed to achieving justice for clients in car accident cases. While we understand no settlement award or jury verdict can completely cure what happened to you, we also recognize a just result can help you gain closure, and monetary compensation can ease the financial burden the accident might have placed upon you and your family. You have been through enough, and you deserve the highest quality representation to ensure you are protected every step of the way. Stein & Shulman, LLC, has the experience and dedication you need during this difficult time, and our personal injury lawyers are ready to help you build the strongest possible case.
Stein & Shulman, LLC is highly experienced in handling all types of Car Wrecks in Chicago:
- Aggressive Driving Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Chartered Bus Accidents
- School Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Drowsy Driving
- DUI Accidents
- DUI – Illegal Drug Impairment
- DUI/Prescription Drugs
- Head-on Collision
- Highway Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Limousine Accident
- Lyft Accidents
- Multi-Vehicle Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- Rental Car Accidents
- Road Departure Accidents
- Road Rage Drivers
- Rollover Accidents
- Roof Crush
- Side Impact Collisions
- Taxi Cab Passenger Accidents
- T-Bone Intersection Crashes
- Tire Blowout Accident and Defective Tire Accidents
- Uber Passenger Accidents
- Uninsured or Underinsured/Hit and Run Accidents
- Work Zone Accidents
- Uninsured or Underinsured/Hit and Run Accidents
Our Auto Accident Attorneys in Chicago Are Here for You
Even if your type of case is not on the list, do not hesitate to contact us. The legal professionals at Stein & Shulman, LLC have the expertise to successfully resolve your case and attain the highest possible recovery settlement. Contact us today for your free consultation at (312) 422-0500 or by filling out a free contact form online. Our legal expertise comes at no cost to you, unless we win or settle your car accident case.
We understand how overwhelming it can be to deal with the financial stress and the emotional and physical suffering caused by a personal injury. It is our highest priority to help you through this difficult time and obtain justice for the injury you have suffered by the negligence or recklessness of another person.
- Damages in Car Accident Cases
- Loss of Income and Earning Capacity
- Medical Expenses
- Pain and Suffering
We pride ourselves on the client relationships we build and the supportive network we provide to each of our clients. We will guide you through this difficult time and address any question or concern you may have along the way.
Our attorneys are here for you around the clock and are available to speak with you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
The Common Causes of Motor Vehicle Collisions in Chicago
- Car Accident Causes
- Accidents Caused by False Assumptions in Chicago
- Auto Accidents Caused by Illegal Maneuvers
- Brake Malfunction
- Crashes Caused by Vehicle Defects
- Dangerous, Defective, Road Hazard Accidents
- Driving too Fast for Conditions
- Inadequate Surveillance
- Poor Roadway Design or Maintenance
- Tailgating/Following too Closely
Visit our Common Common Causes of Car Accidents in Illinois page for a complete list and description for the most common causes of car accidents in Illinois. For a Free consultation, call (312) 422-0500. Our legal expertise comes at no cost to you, unless we win or settle your car accident case.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
In our experience litigating auto accident cases, we have unfortunately seen a range of types of accident injuries. The force and nature of the crash can change everything, with injuries being only minor or severe enough to cause loss of life.
Car accidents have the propensity to result in one or more of the following injuries:
- Ankle Injury
- Brain Injury and Trauma
- Car “Back Up” Injuries
- Car Accident Fatalities
- Foot Injury
- Fractures and broken bones
- Internal Bleeding and Organ Damage
- Head and/or Neck Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Joint dislocation
- Scar and Burns
- Shoulder Injury
- Skull Fracture
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Torn Rotator Cuffs
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Traumatic Cardiac Arrest
At Stein & Shulman, we understand all of these injuries can be traumatic, and we are committed to obtaining justice for you and your family. Let our experienced accident injury lawyers help you move forward by holding the responsible persons accountable.
Contact us today for your free consultation at (312) 422-0500. Our legal expertise comes at no cost to you, unless we win or settle your car accident case.
Insurance Claim Issues
We assist clients who are being “low balled” or having difficulty recovering the full amount of money they are owed by the insurance company. We have successfully recovered more money for our clients than what they were originally offered while not represented by our firm.
Call us if you have been in an accident of not fault of your own and before you accept that quick settlement check from the insurance company to ensure that you are receiving all of the money you are legally owed under Illinois Law.
- Allstate Car Insurance Claims
- American Family Car Insurance Claims
- Chubb Insurance Claims
- Country Financial Car Insurance Claims
- Erie Car Insurance Claims
- Farmers Car Insurance Claims
- GEICO Car Insurance Claims
- Nationwide Car Insurance Claims
- Progressive Car Insurance Claims
- State Farm Auto Insurance
- Travelers Insurance Claims
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Zurich Insurance Group
Our Accident Law Firm Will Provide You With Excellent Legal Representation and Substantive Knowledge of Illinois Car Accident Law
Each case has its own set of associated costs, including, medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, future medical bills and many other monetary costs that must be clearly demonstrated to prove both liability and damages.
Our Chicago Car Accident Lawyers have the resources and knowledge to ensure that you get the full compensation you deserve for the injuries you have suffered. Our Chicago injury attorneys obtain the best experts, gather the proper documents, and preserve any evidence necessary to prove your case and prepare your case for trial.
In additional to providing you with excellent legal representation, Stein & Shulman, LLC is also committed to staying on top of all the latest legal news and providing you with practical and insightful information. Our team of attorneys and support staff issues a weekly personal injury blog covering various topics in the personal injury field.
Instant, No Obligation Auto Accident Case Review
If you or a loved one have suffered an injury, contact us today for your free consultation with an experience Chicago personal injury lawyer at (312) 422-0500 or by filling out a free contact form online. Our legal expertise comes at no cost to you, unless we win or settle your car accident case.
Stein & Shulman, LLC
Searches related to Chicago car accident lawyers
- top 5 car accident lawyers in chicago
- best car accident lawyer chicago
- chicago truck accident lawyer
- chicago car accident blog
- car accident lawyer Aurora IL
- chicago medical malpractice lawyer
- property damage lawyers Chicago
- auto attorney Illinois