Internal Bleeding or Organ Damage Settlements in Illinois
Internal Damage – Bleeding, Inability to Bear Children, Organ Damage Settlement Lawyers in Illinois
Internal Damage Injuries and Your Legal Rights
If you are in a car accident caused by a distracted, broken, speeding, or otherwise unsafe driver, the force of a collision’s impact can cause devastating injuries. While some injuries are immediately evident because they leave visible external signs such as scrapes, bruises, bruises, separation of bone, and other manifestations of injury, internal injuries can be particularly dangerous and insidious. Internal injuries such as internal bleeding, damage to the reproductive system and damage to organs may not manifest immediate symptoms.
Because these types of injuries can become a threat to life without immediate medical attention, victims of a collision with any symptom should be monitored by the emergency services. Many sudden and unforeseen deaths caused by damage to internal organs are only determined to have been the result of forceful force trauma during a car crash after an autopsy.
Our Injury Vehicle Injury Attorneys Can Make a Difference
Our bodily injury attorneys understand the potentially devastating impact of severe internal organ injuries on the health and quality of life of a victim of a car accident. Our Chicago in-car accident attorneys carefully investigate police accident reports, physical evidence such as vehicle damage and skid marks, and witness statements to develop a persuasive case for liability and damages. Our law firm has obtained more than $ 40 million in verdicts and settlements for those who have suffered grave injuries or have lost a loved one by unreasonably careless and inattentive parties.
If you suffer internal injuries in a collision, you need the skill, experience, and legal acumen that are a result of over 45 years of collective experience in large national insurance companies and their insured. Our law firm invites you to speak with us today to learn about your rights and legal options at (312) 422-0500 or send us for your free case evaluation.
Understand How Car Accidents Cause Internal Injuries
There are two types of injuries suffered during a car collision that can cause internal injuries: (1) penetrating trauma and (2) closed trauma. Penetrating trauma refers to an object that penetrates the body and damages internal organs, blood vessels or muscles. Although closed injuries often show no external signs of injury, this type of force to the body can result in catastrophic or even fatal injuries. Injuries with sudden force frequently occur when a part of the body hits a hard surface inside the vehicle.
The common types of internal injuries experienced in automobile accidents
While the specific type of internal injuries sustained will depend on the circumstances of a car accident, some examples of internal injuries suffered during a traffic accident include the following:
- Internal bleeding: The body can bleed internally in any area of the body where the blood vessels are cut or crushed.
- Rupture of the diaphragm: The muscles that extend through the lower part of the rib cage are necessary for the function of breathing.These muscles tear approximately one out of every twenty collisions.
- Damage to the spleen: Although many victims of car accidents do not even know the function of the spleen, this organ is a vital component of the immune system.” A ruptured spleen requires immediate medical attention because the spleen fights the infection and filters it into the blood. The spleen is especially vulnerable to damage and can be broken by hard traumatism in the abdomen.
- Perforated lungs: A blow to the chest or broken ribs can pierce the lungs.The perforated lungs can be rapidly life-threatening because the injury compromises the body’s ability to facilitate the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- Kidney damage: Kidney trauma is endured by approximately ten percent of people who suffer severe trauma to the abdomen. Injury to the kidney can impede the body’s ability to maintain acidity, electrolyte, and balance.
Talk to an Internal Injury Lawsuit Settlement Lawyer in Illinois Today
Experienced Chicago auto accident attorneys at Stein & Shulman, LLC potentially understand the deadly consequences of unsafe driving. Our law firm offers you extensive experience and a proven record of obtaining significant verdicts and agreements for your clients. Stein & Shulman, LLC invites you to contact us today at (312) 422-0500 for your free case evaluation.